Monday 25 June 2018

My Life

\Your Story
Tama tu Tama ora, tama noho tama mate.
Stand and Survive or sit and die
17th May 2008:
Hey Suresh!
What?
I think our baby’s coming!
Really?
Yes!
Take the Motorbike come on let's go!
After ten minutes they were there at the old delhi hospital! They quickly rushed my Mum
to the place where they do the weird stuff to take the baby out of the mother's stomach! I
don't want to mention about it! It’s too disgusting!
My Dad’s really worried finally!
Whaaaaaaaaaaah
My Dad hears me crying and then he rushed over to the labor room and then then  one of
the doctors said…
Stop!
Why?...


Unfortunately I was sick and had to go to I.C.U we stayed there about 5 or 6 days we did not
have enough money and then my Dad's older sisters from Amarica America and Kuwait helped
and
transported money and my Mum's family helped and sold there most expensive car and then
we had one million and two dollars I think we needed that much money because there was a
machine that makes sick baby’s fine and it was so expensive  and I finally was cured then we
took our bike and went straight to our house my Mum gleaned into my sparkling eyes and
said my name…
Adam! The first baby I saw was my cousin her name is a fancy name so it's too fancy to
remember so I call her Unu her pet name is Minnu so I kind of started calling her Unnu we
grew up together and I learnt a lot she was one year older than me!


One of my childhood memories are when I peed on my Dads face and the other one was
when I did not let my Mom put my nappy on me and I pooped on the floor at Doha! So
good memories!

When I was three we decided to immigrate from India to New Zealand my Mum came first on
July 2011 to get a job and finish of her studies She had came to Rotorua and made 2 new
friends ones name was Silu aunty and the other ones name is Rinku aunty. My Mum suffered
a lot by herself and…


On December we came! The next year on May 8th My beautiful sister gleamed into my eyes
with a sparkling touch to it! I was so happy I was the one who was most excited I think!
I was so happy to get a little sister! I was holding her in my hands when I was only 5!  

I loved her red rosy cheeks and her teeny weeny nose!
It was like another version of me but as a girl and is beautiful and has cheeks as red as a popy!


My sister grew up and became a cheeky and naughty little girl I loved to watch her grow and
walk on her tiny feet wich grow each day and on her birthdays I'll always remember the time
when she was born and how she looked! And how I saw my cutie pie the first time!


One thing that is important to me in my life is friends I havent got that many friends and all
the friends I have is Nimai,Jamie, Brodie ,Jake,Austin,Damian and my old friends that I still
have is Scully,Jack and Eathan!

On 7th January 2016 My sisters left hand guardian arrived…
Zakaria! He grew up and he became a little boxer by hearing the song Believer!
Now today is my mom's birthday and me and Zara go to frimley primary school and I am
working with my sporty and active Mr Marple and the crafty and funny
Mrs Bartlett and with 58 other class mates and my sister goes to Whia Tania’s which is room
22 and Zakaria goes to Lollipopes
Evolve Educare! My Dad sadly moved from Clifton Cafe and went to a new job at silver ferns
farms
where they cut meat and like kill them and stuff! My Dad works at the meat slaughter.
And thats my story!

No comments:

Post a Comment