Thursday 12 April 2018

2 Explorers

As the shark lurk's and try's to crunch Alexander. He kick's the shark right in the nose the shark starts bleeding but still is chasing him! "Where's my swim talky?" "OH!" Found it "Hello"! "Ezra"! "Yes"! "Where are you?!" "I don't know the
" supermarket! "Can you take a boat and dive into the sea?" "OK!" I'm coming but why just" "AHH"!!! "COME"!!! "OK"!!! "I'm coming but why?" "Just COME"!!!" "OK! "I'm in the sea." Where are "... "YOU!!!" "HELP!!!" 3,2,1 push!!!" "OW"! "OK"! "Don't freak out"! "Your saved"! "Come with me". "Ezra look at this!" "Wow!" What a beauty!"

"OK", "Did you know that an octopus has 3 hearts?" "No, that's weird!" "Did you know it has 9 brains"? "Yes!" "Ok Quit messing around let's go it's not that deep do you to go back the beach ?" Ok! "Let's go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment