Friday 8 June 2018

The Long Boat Trip

“Dad when are we going to reach there at that new town?”
“I don’t know when Son, wait I think this is the place!”
“Where Dad?”
“Here see on the map it says there’s a tree on… On top of the town!?”
“Wait here,let’s check down here!”
“Ahh!” “Help!”  
BOING!!! WOW!!!
“Come down here Dad!!”
“Okay!”
BOING!!!
“AHH!!!” “Dad this is sucky traveling around the world looking for a place to live!”
Hi I’ll just introduce myself my name is Adam! I live with my Boring family and I've been
living in a boring boat and now were traveling to a boring place where there are boring people
and boring old stuff! “Hey Dad!”
“What?”
We’ve been living in this dumb boat for six centuries!”
“No son we’ve been living in this Amazing boat for only 6 years!”
“No I’m pretty sure it’s six centuries!”
“Come down to this old BORING PLACE!”
“It’s not boring at all!” “It is exiting!”
“Not at all it suck’s!”

“Okay!”
“Weee
BOING!!!!!
“Now put your whole weight in!”
“Okay!”
“See we stopped bouncing!”
We got of and checked out this superb place!
“Hey!”
“Mum?!”
“Is that?...
“Mum!!!!!!!”
“Oh!”
“You've grown!”
“You lied!”
“I know, I didn't come back!”
“So I’ll show you around here, so this is Where house you can buy clothes and toy’s e.g beyblades from there!”
“Cool!”
“And that is Farmers you can get the same subject’s there!”
“Nice!”
“And those are the rest of the shops!”
“So is this where you've stayed?”
“Yeha!”

So then we became a family again!

No comments:

Post a Comment