Thursday 14 June 2018

The Storm


Beep Beep Beep! “Is it morning already?”
“Adam wake up it’s 5:00!”
“Mum!” “Okay!”
“Go to the bathroom and brush your teeth Mum what’s that noisy sound?”
I went to the door and opened the curtain it was pouring with rain and then I went to the back,
it was flooded! I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and went and got changed in that
time the backyard got more flooded and then my sister and brother woke and my mum bought
breakfast!
“MMM yum hot porridge!”
“You eat that and put your lunch box in you bag and Zara’s!” Called out Mum
“Okay!” I replied


We got changed  and ran to the car with my bag Zara’s bag and Zakaria’s bag!
It was pouring like the rain sounded like a lamborghini starting it’s engine!
And the wind was howling like a wolf suffering from hunger!
I quickly shoved Zara inside the car and I threw my bag inside the car as well then I opened the
gate and quickly got inside the car!
My mum and Zakaria came inside the car and then we took of!


We finally arrived at lollipops my mum went to  drop of Zak!
She came back and we came to school I got out and suddenly I get thrown into the bush I
complained my mum and then she told me that it was the strong wind!


I opened the school gate and the first thing I see is a gigantic puddle we weren't aloud to go
through it so we went throgh the back I had to stay with Zara until a teacher came one of her
teachers came then I went to my classroom and I saw Topaz and Brinly  standing right over
there by the girls toilet!
“What are you guys doing?” I asked
They replied and said this is the girl’s base!”
I thought that was pretty weird!
The wind was howling kind of like a wolf!


No comments:

Post a Comment