Thursday 14 June 2018

The Camping Trip

The Beggining
“Bye!"
“Bye Dad!”
“Wait where did you park the Ute?”
“Umm in the garage!”
“Thanks!”
“I've got my bag,phone,tablet,clothes!” “Everything except food!” “Food!” “Hey!”
“What?”
“I forgot my”...
“Your lunch!”
“I totally forgot to pack it!” “Here you go!”
“Thanks!”
“Bye!” “Let’s go!”


The Road Trip Ended
“I’m finally here!” “There aren’t any other people in here!” “That’s weird!” “In Google it said lots of people come here , it said a whole population came!” “Well I’ll just have to
chill out by myself!” “Let’s get some food out!” “Ohh!” “Sausage!” “Yum!” After eating my tasty sausage
I did some star gazing I saw a shooting star!”After that I went to sleep!


The Mystory:
Beep! “Morning!” “Whats the taima?” 7:00!” “I better eat some breakfast and go!”
“Wow a big spider!” “I think it's a Tarantula!” “Ahh!” “It’s chasing me!” I finally somehow got away from it thank god!” “I kept on walking
until I heard someone talking to them self so I went and checked,standing right there it was my best
friend,”hey Jack!”
“Sup Adam!” “People have been searching for you!”
“Oh really?”
“Yes!” “Your photo came up on the news!”
“Wow!”
“I know right!”
“I’ll be the savior!” “So what have you been eating?”
“Butterflies and normal bugs!”
“Eww!”
“I know right!” “It’s wild life!”
“Here come with me, this my camp!”
“Wow!” “It looks so cool,that tent looks Ace!”
“I know,you could sleep in my tent I brought an extra sleeping bag!”
“Nice!” “Why did you bring it anyway?”
“It’s because if one sleeping bag gets eaten,sunk,on fire or ripped I would have an extra one!”
“Cool!”
“So how did you end up here in the first place and how did survive in this extreme weather?”
“Well I ate plants and bugs and drank water!”
“Can you please be a bit more specific?”
“Okay!” “I ate cockroaches and spiders and maybe crikets!” “And see I’v got a back pack!”
“What do you have in it?”
“Some plants water and animals!”
“Animal’s?”
“Yes animals” So I can have a feast!” “So I could eat it!”
“So lets go to sleep!”
The Run Away Exit
“Ahh!” (Both Screeming) “Wait I know a way to kill this bear!”
“What?”
“Shing!” With a slash of my sword the bear died!
“We better go back to the city!”
“I agree”!
“Lets go!”
“Pack the sleeping bags and tent!”
The Town Take Of:Short
“How do we get onto the road?
“Try this way!”
“Okay!” “It worked!”

We went back home after having a buger and hot chips and a drink”!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment