Thursday 24 May 2018

The Mini trip to taupo

“Co’m on!” “We have to go!” “Fast!” After 24 hours of sleeping! “Wake up!” “Drive Drive drive drive drive
drive drive drive drive drive drive drive drive drive! “Were finally here!” “Hi!” “Is that beyblades”? “Yes!” “
Can I play!?” “Please!”? “Okay!” I met a little kid called Adhi! He loves beyblades but he never ever got it
his mum or dad to buy him it because he would be so addicted to it! “Do you want to play with mine?”
“Okay”! After eating dinner!  “Let’s go to bed!”
In the morning!
“Where are my beyblades Dad”? “I don’t know!” “Here you go!” “Adhi? “I took it over night to play with
it!” “Sorry!” “That’s all right!” “I’ll eat some food brush my teeth and come and play with you!” “Okay!” “I
want my own beyblade!” “NO!” “I can’t give you any of my bey’s!” “Dad Adhi wants beyblades okay is it
to keep”? “Yes!” “Okay!” “Let’s go and buy you a beyblade!” “Yay!” “I’m getting my own beyblade there’s
no need for that!” “No that’s okay!” “Dad can I come?” “Okay!” “Yes!” We went to where house and I
found Genesis Valtrek! Gladly I made a sad face and made him buy me Genesis Valtrek We bought both
of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment