Thursday 10 May 2018

Arron and Charlie


“ "So can you come to my whare "? "Maybe"! "We have to talk about the bully problem "Yes"! "Did you know this kid got bet up a school?" "No"! "His names Luke!" This story's about these two twin brother's they are Arron and Charlie!": "Help!" "You wanna fight"?! "No!" "Do you want to"? "Oh No" "Oh yes!" "Help!" "Stop yelling kid"! "There is no hope!" But someone saved him!" Who was that?" " Xzander he's the strongest kid in the school"  "But he's not bad"! "He dosedn't go and beat someone up for no reason." "So he's good!" "Do you know what his full name is"? “Yeah I do know his full name is Alexander”! “That's a big name!” “I'll beat you up!” “I'd like to see trying!” Oh no!” It's Zander!” The dumb kid!” “ Do you think you can beat me up?” “ I can!” I'd like to see you trying!” “Okay!” “Eh!” “Not even a scratch!” “I’m not going to punch you!” “But don’t mess with little kids!” “Ok!?” : He protects little kids allot. “Have you seen him”? “No”!  “Run!” “No Run?” “What do you mean”? “Ahh!” “Why is that bully Chasing us”? “It’s becuse we were talking about him”! “Im tired!” “Where is he”? “Hi guy’s! Xzander Our hero! My dream came true.

No comments:

Post a Comment