Monday 14 May 2018

Zara's Birthday

1st day: When they came!!!!!!!
"I'm so excited for Mia to come today!" Knock Knock! “I’ll go check it!” “Zara it’s Mia!” “Yay!”
“Let’s go get the toy’s out!” “Yes!” “How was the travel?” “Not bad!” “But Mia  was a bit too
excited and were finally here!” “So are you guys hungry”? “Yes!” “Well what’s that smell its Sudeesh uncle’s special chicken curry and rice!” “Yum thought you guys might be hungry!”
“So I made my special chicken curry and rice!” “With the vegetables”? “Rice with the vegetables!” “That’s right!” After eating! “Yum!” “That was good can
you make some for us again”? “Okay!” “Now let’s go to sleep!”
2nd day: Zara’s Birthday day!
“Zara Zara wake up it's your birthday today remember?” “Really is it my birthday?” “It's actually not your
birthday but it still is your birthday party so!” “ Yeah it's my birthday party today I can't wait!” After
setting up everything for the birthday… “Yay the bouncy castle is so fun!” “Sup Nimai!” “Should we go
and write the game’s down?” “Ok!” “So what should the games be!?” “Jamie!” “Oh”! Jamie this is Nimai
, Nimai this is Jamie!” “Now both of you shake hands!” “Okay!” “Allright fair enough!” “Now what are you
guys doing?” “My Mum lost the game book!” “So we are writing a new list!” “Oh cool!” “So what were the
game’s again?” “I can remember them!” “They are”... “Go home stay home!” ”Hide and Seek “ Duck Duck Goose!” “Jump to Jump!”
“Dance Off!” “Jumping Skills!” “Free Jumping Time!” “Charades!” “Wait what’s that game?”
“So there are two team’s and one team comes up with a movie!” And they tell a person from the other
team what movie it is and that person has to act it out to  their team has to guess what it is!” “Okay!”
“So let’s be the peer mediators”! After me going and checking out the present Nimai gave me: “Nimai
this is soo cool!” It was a cool bright yellow shirt
“Oh that was so much hard work let’s go biking!” After a while… “Bye Nimai!” “Bye!” We raced their
car on our bikes it was a tie!
3rd day: The End!
“What should I put on?” After everyone gets ready. So we went to the Arataki Honey place and this place
called temata mushroom then we went to the fish shop!” Then Mia and family went back to Palmerston
north!

No comments:

Post a Comment