Tuesday 23 October 2018

Adam_Holiday Moment

Where: Mahia Penisula Beach
When: Saturday First day of holiday
How:By Car
Why:Family trip
How many days: 3 days


MAHIA FISHING TRIP(Exploring included)
Waking Up
“What”! “Wait where am I? “Adam”! I can hear my Dad calling me I woke up and ran to the living
room that looked was like the size of my Dads and Mums bedroom. My dad was at the front door
he told me to grab the camera and follow him outside
The Sunrise
“Wow,” I exclaimed as I saw the amazing sunrise this was the first time seeing the sunrise I felt
amazed , it was 7:00 the time the sun came out. I took a few photos of the sun my Dad did too
then my mum woke up she loved it we took a lot of photos on the bench and by the tree by the time
we went inside it was probably 7:57 am. My Dad was all like we have to get ready and was really
excited. We woke Zara and Zak up (My Sister and Brother) we got ready and then we went off.
Reaching there

I was still kind of tired especially after my brother and my sister being annoing they started asking
if we were there yet yesterday after like littrally 5 minutes now they started againAre we there yet”?

I told them to stop it firmly after they did it 8 more times then they stoped we reached there.
We go out of the car it was soo slippery I slipped a few times gladly I diden’t bump my head!
My Dad went fising streight away! Me my sister and my brother and my mum were looking for
other animals in rock pools and I found an octopus and an crab it was fun we were just walking
thats when I spotted a seal!  “Mum,Dad”! Look a seal! I yelled. I was my first time seeing a real seal.
It was just chilling out on a rock! We took some photos and then my Dad started fishing again,
we went exploring again.

Got the fish!
Then after a while my Dad started yelling, “we got one!” I thought my Dad must be lying but I
I still took a tiny peek then i saw…


Going back
A real fish! I started walking (Slowly after the embarasing slip) then the fish was like littraly small I told my Dad that I will eat it It was jumping and moving arroun in the bucket and I got to hold it  and I ended up naming it, Jimmy! My Dad tried again and again but no other fish came so we packed and we went straight back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment