Wednesday 26 September 2018

Exploding a moment:My Dad saving me

It was a bright sunny morning, I woke up with the bright sun and
I can hear the lovely whiowhio:whistling of the birds. That's
when I suddenly realized that my dad had planned a trip to a
place so I woke up and got ready then I can hear my mum
calling for breakfast I quickly ate it and then waited a long
time for my parents to get ready.
We reached a really utterly boring pond or a lake I started jumping rolling and playing in the mud and I was playing ball with my Dad and my Dad threw the ball and it went too far so I went to get it, it fell somewhere so I went to get then I was just too curios and went and jumped in the lake/pond I couldn't breathe Breath I was choking and I was floating away it felt like every inch I floated away I was losing the grasp of my life, there I go floating away in the cold dark deep water the water was pulling me towards the end forcefully the water covered me but I wasn't going to die. At that same moment, I heard someone splashing into the water then there was a hand reaching out towards me I held the person's hand then he/she pulled me out of the water it turns out to be my Dad he hugged me nice and tight. That is a day I’ll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment